Tuesday 18 January 2011

Guang #18 - Murderers and Sustainers ...


The very thing that's killing with probably the very thing that will keep me alive.
Guess which is which :P
Woke up late for lectures today.
Prelude to a bad day ...

* * *

A little stuff I want to add on the topic. You know how people always look up to doctors and think of them as heroes and all. The truth is that we're merely trying to prolong life. Death always wins in the end and when it's time to go, there's nothing much we can do. Now, it's not wrong to cry and all, but I'd think blaming the doctor for not doing anything, unless truly deliberate, is totally taking it too far. I don't know what sort of sticky situations I'll get myself into in the future when I start working, but that's what this rant is about. Trust me, I'd do anything in my power to save someone from dying, but the world is just overpopulated. (I'm joking, seriously!) I guess all these medical dramas are educational after all. Thumbs up for Scrubs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment